These wrenches were cut with slightly oversized dowel pin holes. Pins are loose when installed. If you are handy and have a method to weld the pins in, here is your chance to save some money. These wrenches come unfinished and without dowel pins (stock photo shown).
- Precision CNC laser cut steel
- Ability to remove both standard barrel nuts and free float barrel nuts
- Hardened steel pins
- 5/8″ and 3/4″ slots for receiver extensions and standard flash hiders
- Stock castle nut removal
- 1/2″ torque wrench or breaker bar socket (two 1/2″ sockets for the Combo Wrench)
- The “Combo Wrench” includes AR10 and DPMS LR-308 free float barrel nut removal capabilities along with the standard AR10, DPMS, and AR15 standard nut removal capabilities
- Free float handguard locking nut wrench feature for removing and installing locking nut on various manufacturer’s handguard.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA